My forgotten love♥

August 09, 2014

Hello Everyone!
I rediscovered one of my favourite dresses in my closet today. I totally forgot about it's existence during winter. To be honest I don't know how it happened and I feel so bad about it. Which totally means I will be wearing it a lot this summer. I found the perfect shoes the other day. My sister actually found them first but decided not to get them. I will be eternally grateful for this because I think they have become my new favourites.

I remember seeing a dress similar to this on Tumblr a few days before I got mine and I'm pretty sure I fell in love.  Which is why I could not believe it when I found this one and I just had to get it . Its so cute and comfy.  I absolutely love the collar of the dress . I also love the style of the dress,  it probably has a name but unfortunately I don't know it.

And the wedges!  Where do I begin?  This was yet another case of love at first sight.  I'm almost 100% sure that isn't the last time you'll be seeing them because I have so many plans for these shoes. Both the dress and shoes are from Mr Price one of my favourite stores. It has great clothing at affordable prices. What more can one ask for?

I wore this outfit with a simple watch that I may or may not have taken from my sister's closet without her knowing (sshhh). She'll find out sooner or later (hopefully later). And to end off this post I'd like to wish all South African women a wonderful Women's Day!






You Might Also Like

0 comments