The vintage bag♥

August 18, 2014

Hey everyone!
I discovered this bag in my mom's closet a while ago and it has become my favourite bag ever since . I'm pretty sure it's older than me and it's totally different from what I usually go for. It is an Artigiani Veneziani vintage sling bag , which still smells brand new due to the lack of use by my mother.

I absolutely love the vintage look and the fact that it's so simple meaning that it will go with most of my outfit (score!)The bag has one small pocket inside and the length of the strap can be adjusted or the strap can simply be removed. This great because it makes the bag look different.



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I nominated you for a liebster award! Head to my blog for the details!! http://shanz101beauty.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete