Goodbye hair

March 09, 2015

This post is dedicated to my hair...or what's left of it. I'm happy to say I have a twa (teeny weeny afro). Yesterday I walked into the salon with my mom and my sister beside me and I got a haircut.  

I had been contemplating for a while, whether I should cut my hair or keep it. Yesterday I spontaneously decided to do it. Before I could have any second thoughts my hair was gone. This was by far the scariest thing I've ever done. I do however, promise that there were no tears shed and I am definitely loving the new look.  

I was inspired by my sister and Willow Smith who both look amazing rocking their twa's. I also thought that maybe it's time for change and for trying out new things(like come on, I'm sixteen soon). I also feel as though my life will be a whole lot easier because I swear my hair had a mind of its own.

You Might Also Like

0 comments