Keeping it simple♡

October 25, 2015

I have been living been living the 'fro life for 7 months now. It was back in March when I decided to cut my hair. These 7 months have been a crazy journey with it's ups and downs, combing an afro is not as easy as you think but when you get that 'fro it's totally worth it. 

This outfit is simple because I was heading to the salon. The top is a high neck crop top which I currently have love-hate relationship with.  On some days it works perfectly on other I don't know how to style it.

Of course I am wearing a skater skirt. What else is there to wear? I have been a fan of skater skirts for the longest time and I am not going to going to stop loving them anytime soon.  It is as though you can through one and you will still look good. For example I really wanted to wear my grey top but I had nothing to wear it with and then my skater skirt came to the rescue.

I like the way my outfit turned out.  I feel like I am wearing a dress and let me be honest with you,  I don't own enough of those.  They are something else that I have a love-hate relationship with but I have been searching for one and when I find 'The one' I will be sure to share it with you.

I definitely went for comfort when I chose my shoes, the simple slip on. I could spend the entire day shopping in these,  that's of course if I could afford do so but a girl can dream......can't she?

Top - Jay Jays
Skirt - Pick n Pay Clothing
Shoes - Factorie
Bracelet - Topshop

You Might Also Like

0 comments