My Current Favourites♡

October 27, 2015


I have only ever written one favourites post and honestly I think that is too little. I will definitely be writing more of these as I am always picking up new products and items and I'm always dying to share them. I decided not to go with a specific theme but rather just share the items that I'm loving at the moment. Whatever that may be, afterall love is blind. 


Purse 
I love purses from Mr Price because after you purchase it you still have money to put in it and who wouldn't love that? I had a metallic one for before this which lasted for quite some time but I decided it's time for some change. My sister purchased this one for me after getting one for herself. Don't worry there won't be any arguments about which one belongs to who because there are various patterns and designs to choose from. 

Shoes 
These have been featured in a few of my previous blog posts, I guess it goes without saying that I'm loving them. I did buy them afterall. I have received mixed comments on these but that hasn't changed how I feel about them. They are versatile and comfortable, I guess you could say they take me to new heights. 


Bracelets 
My sister purchased these for me on my birthday earlier this year. They are vibrant and add a pop of colour to an outfit. They can either be stacked or worn as separate pieces which is how I currently prefer them. 


Book 
I'm currently reading 'Up,down or sideways', a book on how to succeed whether life is good, bad or in between. What I love about it is that it's not your typical motivational book that just tell you what and what not to do. It gives inspiration and changes the way one may look at things. The writer also speaks from experience which I think makes it more relatable and effective. 

Notebook 
As exams are just days away I have been trying to organise my life. I've been trying to plan blogposts and write them ahead of time and this notebook has been helping me do so. I got it a while ago and it remained empty for quite some time but I guess I am finally putting to good use. What attracted me was the design which is a mandala with floral details and a little rabbit in the middle. It is adorable and if I. Was Oprah I would ensure that everyone gets one. 

What are you loving at the moment?

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. These shoes are so amazing, I'm in love. Such a nice post. I'm currently loving thick woolly scarfs and dark berry lipsticks.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are so amazing, I'm in love. Such a nice post. I'm currently loving thick woolly scarfs and dark berry lipsticks.

    Olivia // BLONDE LA MODE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't get enough of dark berry lipsticks!

      Delete
  3. The notebook, bracelets and purse are super cute! Good luck with your exams, just remember that if you do your best, that's all you can ask of yourself xx

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that purse! Always love that notebook, wish I had seen that one around when I bought my uni books! x

    Tamz // http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully you get one like this next year!

      Delete