My Artventure 3♡

October 13, 2015

When I started drawing earlier this year, I never thought I would fall in love with it this much. The more I express myself artistically the more I fall in love with art. The past few months have been so enlightening and even when nothing is going my way my art journey keeps shooting towards the sky. 

I have always been an academic student and because of that I thought it was what I was meant to do. Only since I discovered photoshop approximately two years ago did things change a bit. Whenever I glance at beautiful pieces of art I wish to produce such master pieces someday. 

I've still got a long way to go and so much to learn but I never feel discouraged because I have come such a long way. Not giving up when things get tough is not easy and it almost breaks your heart when your end product is not exactly what you envisioned. Through all of this I've learnt that it's all a process that takes time and perseverance. 

 Someone shared a story about how it takes 4 years of watering before bamboo trees start growing and in the fifth year it only takes 6 weeks for the tree to grow 30 metres. I now tell myself that I am still in the 4 years of watering. I really enjoy art and I will continue staying up into the early hours of the morning to draw and then waking up at the crack of dawn to continue. Who needs sleep anyway? I truly love it and I hope I could use it to inspire people one day.  

My Artventure has been an amazing experience. I have learnt a lot about myself and everything around me. I am continuing to grow and discover how amazing it is to lead a creative life is. I've learnt that it's okay to shoot for the moon because even if you miss, you land among the stars.


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow! You're so good at drawing! Those pictures are perfection!
    ~ Saraallie
    www.saraallie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete