Dying My Hair

November 29, 2016


I have wanted to dye my hair now for quite some time and now that the holidays have just begun it is the perfect time to do so. I actually wanted to dye my hair blue but you would be surprised how hard it is to find the correct dye. After my hairdresser couldn't find the colour that I wanted I decided to go for this brown ombré and I'm really happy with how it turned out.


My hair was actually not dyed but bleached. So the longer you leave the bleach in your hair the lighter your hair becomes. I wasn't too sure how light I wanted my hair to be but I didn't want it to be completely blonde. I just put my faith in my hairdresser and hoped for the best. There was a point where smoke was coming out of my hair and that was pretty intense but I survived.


I like how it's not too bright and not too dull either. I also love that the are different shades of brown and I think it's quite. Overall I am happy with the results, I really I wish I could've gotten blue but I guess there is always next time. The entire process didn't take very long and I can  explain how pleased I am about that. It took roughly 2 and a half hours and then my hair was on fleet. I'm really looking forward to to flaunting it these holidays. New hair don't care!


Follow me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. It looks so good! You really suite the ombre look. That new hair feeling is the best, right? I recently went blonde and I feel amazing for it.
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The new hair feeling is definitely the best.

      Delete
  2. YAY soo happy for you! you're totally rockin' them <3

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete