The New Menlyn

November 27, 2016

I'm am super excited to write about this because I spend a lot of time at Menlyn and now with all the new stores I'll be spending even more time there. It just looks so beautiful and all the stores that I need are all there. To be honest I didn't really know that they were opening so many new stores. I was just excited to finally have an H&M close by.


When we arrived at the mall on Thursday I was surprised by how many new stores they were. I don't know how they did it. They literally built half of the mall while we continued shopping without even noticing all the construction that was happening ( well I didn't notice). 

They also have a cool outside area. It has a water fountain and fake grass (fake it 'till you make it) and I think it's such a great addition and it's very refreshing.



The relaunch ( if I can call it that) was definitely wonderful. We received lots of free stuff and that's always a good thing. AKA was even there so that was fun and, of course, we can't forget about all the sales. So many things were on sale and that made me so happy! I'm going to add all the stuff I got in my Black Friday haul so make sure you are subscribed to my YouTube channel so you don't miss it.

I'm definitely loving the new Menlyn. It's not only that it looks so pretty but also for the fact that all the stores I need are just 15 minutes away.



Some new stores that are going on my favourites list are Cotton On because it's about 4 times as big as it used to be, Zara, H&M because I've been waiting for so long, The Fix, Krispy Kreme because doughnuts and Lush because I finally get to try it out. Now the only problem is that it looks like a completely different mall and half of the time I have no idea but I'll learn so Yay. Here's to many more hours spent at Menlyn!




Have you visited the new Menlyn?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments