Beauty Goals

February 23, 2017

I really wishI had amazing makeup skills but unfortunately that's not the case. I do however, try my best and my winged eyeliner game is pretty okay I guess. I have a long list of things I would like to improve and I decided to dedicate an entire post to that. One day I will look back at this post and see how far I've come (hopefully). I don't know when I'll get to try out new looks because makeup is pretty expensive and I've got super sensitive skin but I'll make a plan.



1. Contouring because it's 2017 and I'm still trying to figure it out. What am I doing with my life? 

2. I didn't like eyeshadow but I saw some fabulous looks. I decided to give it a try and all I can say is, it's harder than it looks. 

3. May my highlight be brighter than my future. That's all I need to say.

4. Eyebrows? I am still not sure about this one. My eyebrows are pretty okay but they can be better. 

5. Basically everything. 

That's all I can think of at the moment folks. Which of your makeup skills would you like to improve? 

My Notebook and Journal Collection :


Follow me :

You Might Also Like

0 comments