Making Things Happen

February 05, 2017



It seems as though January lasted forever but I can't help but notice how I have hardly done anything to reach for my goals. I always start off the year with loads of motivation but as soon as time goes by it slowly begins to fade away.

I don't want to start off 2018 thinking about all the things I could have done. Motivation isn't always going to be there but I have learnt that you have to wake up everyday and remind yourself why you started. 

There will be some days when you are tired and that's okay. Take a break and then carry on working on what you want. It's about making things happen and even the smallest things can make a huge difference.

I am starting to feel inspired again. I'm taking my time with things and I'm realising that no matter how much I want something there will be days when I don't even want to get out of bed. That's okay because we need to recharge our batteries once in a while. 

I have got big dreams but I'm also in the process of figuring things out. There are no rules and what I want to achieve now now will probably totally different from what I want six months from. It's a journey of discovery and I'm still learning. I have got goals and I'm trying my best to achieve them.


My Notebook And Journal Collection:


Follow me:



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete