10 Things That Make Me Happy

February 19, 2017

I haven't bloged in two weeks.  It's just that life got in the way and I just needed a break from everything.  My phone also got stolen so that sucks but I'm okay. Since a lot of bad stuff have been happening in my life lately I thought I would do a little post to focus on the positive things.  So, here's a list of things that make me happy. I am probably going to forget a couple of things so please forgive me.



1. The Internet
How can I not start with the Internet? I have met some cool people and discovered some pretty cool things. I will eternally be grateful for it.

2. My Art Journal
I started my first art journal about 2 years and I kind of lost interest in it but in December I started a new one and it is now my favourite thing on the planet.

3. Food
Mostly ice - cream, pizza and chocolate.

4. Books
I haven't been reading books as much as I would like to but I love escaping into a different world.

5. My Dog, Fiona
Fiona has been part of our family for half of my life now. I can't imagine life without her.

6. Slam Poetry
Nothing touches my soul like slam poetry. I wish I had the ability to come up with such beautiful writing.

7. Scented Candles
I wish I could afford all of them, they just fill me with so much joy.

8.My skateboard
Can I ride it? Barely but I always wanted one and now I have one so I am happy.

9. Pictures
I like looking at old pictures and it's wonderful to see that a moment can be captured forever.

10. Creating
I love painting,  drawing, coding and writing because I can start with nothing and create something and that's just magical.

What's one thing that makes you happy?

My Notebook and Journal Collection:


Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | Youtube | Tumblr






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love these! I don't know what I would honestly do without the internet haha it's where I chat to so many lovely people and get my inspiration! Books, dogs and food are big happies for me too :)
    Steph x. Hello, Steph Blog

    ReplyDelete