Miss Salon London Launch Party

February 26, 2017

On Friday I had the opportunity to attend the Miss Salon London launch party at Menlyn Maine. I really had a wonderful time and I'll definitely be returning soon. 



The niht started with me getting a little makeover and I cannot even explain how excited I was. My makeup was on fleek and the best part is that with the MSL cosmetics I couldn't even feel that I was wearing makeup. 



I wasn't very familiar with Miss Salon London before the launch party but I got to find out more about them and I am excited to say that I am impressed. First of all, I love the look and feel of the salon, it's the perfect example of simple yet elegant.  



Miss Salon London offers a variety of services such as makeovers, manicures, pedicures, massages and the list goes on so just do yourself a favour and take a look at their site here. The best part is that you always get to enjoy some drinks while at the salon. So, if you ever want to treat yourself, you know where to go. 




Overall, I had a amazing evening, I got to meet cool people, enjoy good food and just enjoy the boisterous atmosphere. Can we just fast forward to the school holidays because I desperately need to get my nails done.





My Current Favourites:


Follow me :





You Might Also Like

0 comments