I Have Opened An Online Store

March 01, 2017

I am so happy to announce that I am launching my online store , 24 Daisies , today. I have been working on it for quite some time and I cannot believe this day has finally arrived. I don't know how I was able to keep it a secret. 



So, I will only be selling printed t-shirts at the moment but I might add more items in the future. I have wanted to open an online store for quite some time and I am glad I am actually doing it.

Sometimes you have just got to take a chance and hope for the best. I am determined to work hard and make it a success. Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potato so just keep doing what makes you happy.  

If you have any questions feel free to email at Tshegofatso12@gmail.com

Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Youtube | Tumblr | My Online Store


You Might Also Like

2 comments