Artventure #12 : Creating

March 20, 2017



It seems like it has been ages since I've written an Artventure post and today I don't only want to talk about my drawings but creating in general.  I feel as though I have always created from an early age through writing and DIYs. Although the years have gone by I still create but the way in which I do it has changed. 

I have been doing a lot of thinking and trying to figure out what on earth I want to do with my life. I am yet to find an answer and I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing.  As I mentioned in my previous post,  I'm just taking it one step at a time.

The are a couple of things that have sparked my interest which I would like to pursue in the next couple of weeks. So, I guess that's what this post is about. These are all things I've always wanted to do but I wanted to wait for the right time but I've learnt that there's no right time and if you want to do something you have to start where you are with what you have.



● I want to create a web comic. I'm still not sure if I'll post it here or on my Tumblr. 
● I want to make mobile apps. I have some cool ideas and I also did a game development course so, that's exciting. 
● I also completed a course on web development so I really want to put my skills to good use. 
● I want to make some money. Who doesn't?  I'm still trying to figure out how to do it.
●I want to make illustrations and animations. 
● I want to create some short films and write some short stories. 

That's all I can think of at the moment. So, here's to turning dreams into a reality!

Is there anything you would like to try doing?

Eighteenth Birthday Vlog :


Follow me: 


You Might Also Like

0 comments