Magazines

March 20, 2017


I have always loved magazines and I probably always will. It all started a couple of years ago with a Barbie magazine and I haven't looked back since. I don't exactly know what it is that fascinates me. Maybe it's the fact that I enjoy reading or that I love aesthetically pleasing pictures.  I don't really know.  My favourite magazines at the moment are Elle and Stuff magazine and I will discuss the reason behind that.

I have consistently purchased Elle since mid 2014. I love the style of fashion they have in the magazine. I might not always be able to afford those clothes but I'll get there one day.  The magazine is also feminist which is definitely a good thing. They always have stories about some interesting women that are doing amazing things. There's also a section about travel which is my favourite. I wanted to be a travel writer at some point of my life and I still kinda do. Reading about all these different places is intriguing and some of them get on the list of places I want to visit one day. 



I love all things tech and if you can't afford all the cool gadgets,  you read about them which is why I love Stuff magazine. I get to read about all the latest gadgets, software and just about anything else in between.  It has also inspired me to change things up on my blog so, I will be creating a lot more technology related content. It has also made me want to learn more about software development and robotics. It's just an explosion of really cool, geeky stuff (pun intended) and I couldn't ask for anything else!

What's your favourite magazine at the moment and why? 

Eighteenth Birthday Vlog:

Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr


You Might Also Like

0 comments