My Eighteenth Birthday!

March 15, 2017


n Sunday I turned 18. You probably know this by now because I vlgged my last day of being 17, I made a video and wrote a blogspot about my thoughts about turning 18, I also vlogged my birthday and now I'm writing this blog post about how I celebrated my birthday. If that's not enough then I don't know what else will do it. I really thought I wasn't excited about my birthday because I was turning 18 which means being an adult and having responsibilities. How boring! Then, it was Saturday 11 March and I began feeling the excitement. 




I had absolutely no plans for my birthday (lame) but I am really good at making last minute plans which is a blessing and a curse. I spent the day with my family who were already gathering for other family matters but I ended up having such a wonderful day. I don't remember the last time I spent my birthday with family. I had loads of fun, ate cake, danced a bit and just had a good time. 



I just wanted to thank everyone that made my day special. It means a lot to me. I also got some beautiful messages that almost made me cry. Overall, it was a fantastic day spent with wonderful people. I'm really looking forward to many more days like this. 




Here's to being 18 and stuff!

My Eighteenth Birthday Vlog:


Follow me :


You Might Also Like

0 comments