Risk Taker, Trouble Maker

March 31, 2017




It feels like ages since I shared an outfit post. I never have enough time to do anything these days and I've also been repeating the same outfit (that's not a bad thing). Anyway I have been wearing this t-shirt nonstop since I got it. I bought on sale and it just makes a simple outfit way more interesting. 



I like to keep it casual sometimes so, a pair of jeans and a t-shirt always do the trick. These jeans are probably my favourite item in my closet.  They are an awesome fit which is not something that I usually find and I purchased them on sale on Black Friday.  I just keep winning! 




Last and definitely not least are my shoes which were a birthday present from my family. I really wanted a pair, they surprised me with them and I can't even explain how happy I was and still am. They just complete the outfit and also make me look super cool. What more could I ask for?

Top - Factorie
Jeans - H&M
Shoes - Vans

Last Day Of Being 17 Vlog:


Follow me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments