Somewhere In The Middle Of Nowhere

August 02, 2016

I can't believe that I haven't shared an outfit of myself wearing my absolute favourite sweater. I mentioned it in my Current Favourites post and you might have spotted it in my 15 Things I Learned From 2 Years Of Blogging post but never have I actually posted a full outfit. I'm such a bad person, please forgive me.



I have had this sweater for I while now. I purchased it at HM when I went to the Mall of Africa for the first time and I have been wearing it religiously since then. It is such a beautiful colour and really brightens up an outfit without being too much.



I had just come back from the Cowhouse Market when taking these pictures and let me you something. It was AMAZING! A very wonderful atmosphere and great for an afternoon with the family. I wonder why it took us so long because it's literally just around the corner. I can't wait to go back and I will be sure to have an empty stomach and a purse full of money.




Shoes add so much to an outfit. They can either make it look simple or super dressed up. As you can see, I went with simplicity. I hadn't worn these in a while and I absolutely love how the completed the look. All the attention to the sweater!


I thought I would add a little life update here. Life is full of ups and downs and not everything is going great but I'm happy. I'm genuinely happy. I hope you all can find some happiness because you truly deserve it!

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. This is a super cute outfit! Thanks for sharing it. (:

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater looks so great on you!

    ♥: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete