Tivani Designs Launch

August 07, 2016


Last week I was invited to attend the Tivani Designs  launch and it was quite amazing. I really had no idea what to expect but I was very excited.  I'm happy to say that the day turned out wonderfully. There was good food,  a lovely boisterous atmosphere and, of course,  a great selection of clothing. The show started with a great performance and I have to admit,  the MC looked great in his slim fit suit which is also by the talented designer.






The clothing is very unique and I love how African prints have been incorporated. There is also a lovely modern twist that I fell in love with. They definitely have an eye for detail and it's great to see that they cater for various body types. As they say,  they are creative individuals moving away from the norm by setting their own trends and I definitely saw that.




Each piece has something diffrent about it and I was always eager to see what was next.    What stood out the most to me was this red dress.  It holds so much beauty in its simplicity. From the men's collection I loved the blue two piece set. It's such a wonderful fit and it's casual yet cool.








There were so many beautiful pieces. I wish I could have taken them with. Luckily,  their online store is now up and running. Which means that everyone can get themselves a little something. From casual wear to formal outfits and just about everything else in between. I can't wait to see more of their items and I hope they continue to grow. 









Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin |

You Might Also Like

0 comments