Recent Purchases

August 18, 2016

As I always say, shopping is my cardio. I spend a lot of time at malls and if I could I would shop nonstop. Unfortunately, my purse has other plans. Luckily I've recently purchased a few items that I'm in love with and , of course, I have to share them on here!


Criss Cross Top - Mr Price
I have had my eyes on a top like this one for ages. When I finally spotted one  at Mr Price I had to have it. Thanks to Mr Price for affordable prices, they never disappoint.

Glitter pots and nail wraps - Cotton On 
Summer is just around the corner and with summer comes the festivals. Festivals mean you can have as much glitter as you want and no one will judge you. I don't make the rules but I'm not complaining. I'm still thinking of some ways to use the glitter pots but no worries, I'll come up with a plan.


Platform Sandals - Cotton On
I feel like these are shoes are the sandal version of my favourite boots which have been featured in a few of my post. Can summer get here already? I have so many outfits that would go perfectly with these. This is exactly what I needed to add to my closet. They are a bit quirky yet still versatile.

Front Zipper Skirt - H&M
I cannot tell you how much I love this skirt. My sister bought it for me, well kinda but not really. Let's just say it's ours. I love the prints and the colours, they pop out and add a lot to an outfit. I'm also a huge fan of the front zip, it definitely adds a wonderful twist.



Backpack/ Sling bag - Cotton On 
Last but not least is this sling bag that also transforms into a backpack. How cool is that? It adds balance to my life. I no longer need to spend time thinking whether I should take a sling bag or a backpack. I've got the best of both worlds and it is pretty awesome!

Have you recently purchased any items that you love?

Follow me:



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. All those pieces are just so chic! I am in love. I have a similar criss cross top like yours and I can understand why you love it haha!

    www.reetlonari.com

    ReplyDelete