Decorex 2016

August 14, 2016

Last week I was invited to attend Decorex 2016 which was held at the Gallagher  Convention Centre.  When the day ended my feet were aching but I had no regrets because there was so much to see which include decor, art , food and much more. 

We started  at the outdoor section which was very interesting but it's not really my thing. I think it's because a few years back I tried to grow a vegetable garden and that didn't turn out too well.




The cooking and cuisine hall was my absolute favourite.  There were so many interesting treats to try. I got eat a pizza cone for the first time, now I can die in peace. Everything looked so scrumptious it's a pity I couldn't try them all. I did however,  have some biltong and samoosas.

The art gallery was amazing.  I think that's where we spent the most time. Unfortunately I couldn't take pictures but I respect the artists. I left the art gallery which so much inspiration which is pretty awesome. 
  



The exhibitors that I loved the most were Time Brandits, Kashmir Royal Carpets and Since Now JewelsThe  clocks from Time Brandits are so cool,  it tells you the time in the form of a sentence.  How cool is that? I definitely need to get myself one and you can also personalise it!  It's now secret that I love prints which is why I loved Kashmir Royal Carpets. So many different carpets and different prints,  what more can you ask for? Last but not least is  Since Now Jewels, they have pretty interesting pieces and that's definitely my thing. 

I really had a great time and bought a couple of items. I'm really glad I got the chance to attend such a wonderful event.  I'm definitely looking forward to attend next year and the year after that and the year after that.





Follow me :

You Might Also Like

0 comments