Ladine Natural Therapy Range Launch

July 31, 2016

Less than two weeks ago I had the pleasure to attend the launch of the Ladine Naturally Therapy range at Le Looks Salon at the Mall of the South. Myself and a couple of other beauty influencers were treated to all exclusive hair pamper sessions.  I didn't manage to take a lot of pictures but don't worry,  I'll tell you all about it. 



I was first talked through the range which consists of a 4-in-1 shampoo with argon oil, a soft-soft spray with marula oil and an anti-shrinkage cream with marula oil. This new range aims to soften, condition,  detangle and revitalise natural hair,  making it easy to manage, naturally soft and healthy-looking. There's no better time to go natural. 

The hair pamper session was amazing. I got my hair washed, scalp massaged, locs twisted and then styled. I have gotten a couple of compliments about my hair since then , #HairOnFleek. After everything I got to take home the products which I was super excited to try out some more. 


I have never actually used any Ladine products before but I am very pleased with how well they are working for me at the moment. My locs they tend to be very sticky after they are twisted and I absolutely hate it. However, with the Ladine products I didn't experience any of that. I have been using the soft-soft spray everyday since receiving it and it helps keep my hair moisturised without leaving any residue but be sure not hold the spray too close to your head.


I've used the anti-shrinkage cream about three times and I can't help but notice how much shine it adds to my hair. I absolutely love it. Since my hair is styled at the moment I haven't gotten to experience the anti-shrinkage properties.

I also haven't gotten around to using the 4-in-1 shampoo but I really have no problems with it after using it at the salon.  I'm really glad I got to experience this and that Ladine is catering for natural hair. Natural hair rocks and now with the help of Ladine's Natural Therapy we can keep on flaunting it. Let it fro!

Follow me :


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. That seems like it was a wonderful event!

    ♥: Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. This hair products sound interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you really enjoyed yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anything greater than getting your air done at the salon? Treatment and head massages are just THE best! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of this product before! Will check it out. Ree Love30

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice! seems like you enjoyed! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's awesome that you got to experience this! Also that you loved it. (: Thanks for sharing it.

    Single Vegas Girl
    http://singlevegasgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks like fun! I sometimes use ladine because I have thick hair and all the other relaxers would burn my scalp! But now that I'm in the middle of transitioning I'm quite curious to see what they have for natural sistas!

    Great Post!

    ReplyDelete