It's cold outside

July 05, 2016

Let me start by saying this, I absolutely love my  platform sneakers. First of all they are platform sneakers,  what's not to love about that?  I also love the the pattern and the different colours. However,  I must admit that it is quite a mission to style them but don't worry about me. I got this. 



When picking outfit I wanted the main focus to be on my shoes which is why I went for a monochromatic look.  I started off with all black but my blacks didn't match. Such a disaster, I know, which is why I opted for a white top and I love how it balances the outfit. 

It was quite chilly,  I mean it is winter afterall. So I decided to wear this long cardigan which I picked out of my sisters closet. It totally transformed this outfit and kept me warm at the same time. I also think it gives me a dramatic look and it is absolutely amazing. Thanks sis.




What do you do when you are not sure if you want to wear stalkings or thigh high socks? You wear both, at least that's what I did. I love how they go together and keeps me extra warm.  I guess you could say I've got the best of both worlds.




Would an outfit really be complete without a choker?  I don't think so, which is why I added this chocker that looks like a belt. Last but not least is my fake septum ring.  Fake it 'til you make it, right? It is the latest addition to my jewellery collection and I am totally obsessed with it. It adds so much to this look and definitely makes me look super cool.





Cardigan - Cotton On
Top - Factorie
Skirt - Mr Price
Stockings - Edgars
Socks - Cotton On
Shoes - 67 Shoes from Superbalist
Chocker - Aldo

Follow me :
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | YouTube

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. great outfit and great photos as well! well done <3 -www.elenaslifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete