Yardley London Supermoist Lipstick Review

July 03, 2016

I haven't done a review in ages.  The reason behind that being that I said I no longer enjoyed writing them.  After taking a bit of a break I realised that I really miss writing reviews and I also miss having an excuse to purchase new products.  So reviews are back and hopefully better than before!

When it comes to lipstick I usually stick to what I know, the reds , plums, burgundys etc.  I know I should step out of my comfort zone and try something new but I'm not quite ready for that. The Yardley Supermoist range was recommended to my sister and we are absolutely loving it! 

This lipstick is in the shade burnt plum which is almost like a dark pink or light burgundy hue. It is not to dark and not to bright and I think it's wonderful for a natural everyday makeup look. It's such a great colour for the winter.


What I love the most is the fact that it's moisturising. It is called Supermoist afterall. It feels like I'm a lipbalm with an added bonus of such a fantastic colour. The lipstick does wear off quite quicker than I would like but that is after doing things such as eating and drinking. 

The best part is how affordable this lipstick is, only R99, 95. I'm just a broke student looking to save money whenever I can. I believe that this is a great deal and good quality for such a small amount.  There are also a wide variety to choose from.  It will be hard to find one you don't like.


Have you tried the Yardley London Supermoist range?

Follow me : 

You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. I've never heard of this brand before so thank you for sharing it on your blog. The colour is absolutely stunning!

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely check it out, it's amazing!

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of a moisturizing lipstick! It's a beautiful color. Even though it would bother me that it comes off quickly, I'd still give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo I love a moisturising lipstick - I think its so nice to wear something that looks good but doesn't have that awful sticky feeling when you are wearing it. Thanks for sharing Tshegofatso! Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never tried Yardleys cosmetics but I may have to try this one; given that it's moist, I need all hydration I can get living in Saudi. I typically stick to matte lippies - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Matte lipsticks are fabulous but it's good to go for something different from time to time.

      Delete
  5. red totally looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. red totally looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ive never heard of Yardley's Cosmetics but I would be keen to try some after reading this. Red looks great on you! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and trust me, you won't be disappointed!

      Delete
  8. This shade is beautiful!! The lipstick looks great on you!!
    Tonee
    https://infoellablog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty colour! I love a moisturizing lipstick

    Nellwyn | www.thecardinalpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A pretty colour yet still moisturising, a perfect combination!

      Delete
  10. I've never heard of a moisturizing lipstick nor that brand but i so wanna try it thanks for sharing!
    PS LOVE THE COLOR!!
    Loves from Sun & http://likesocharming.com/

    ReplyDelete