Essence Lip Liner Review

January 10, 2017

I have never in my life thought about purchasing lip liner but I was on Facebook the other day and I saw someone using it as lipstick so I decided to give it a try. I purchased the Essence lip liner in the shade red blush and I decided to give it a try. Unfortunately, it didn't turn out as I expected or maybe I just wasn't trying hard enough. The lip liner cost approximately R20 so I'm not complaining.


I am glad that I went for the red blush shade as it matches most of my lipsticks. I was scared that it was going to be a bit weird on my lips because I have seen some scary things out there but it helps define my lips. To be honest, I don't always notice that it's there and it sucks that it didn't work as lipstick, I guess called lip liner for a reason. I'm happy that I got to add a new item to my makeup collection.


My 2017 Vision Board:


Have you used the Essence lip liner? What are your thoughts about it?

Follow me:


You Might Also Like

0 comments