Tips On Staying Organised

January 19, 2017

I don't think I have ever been so organised in my life. Since school started I just started to get my life in order. It turns out that there are enough hours in the day if plan accordingly so I have been learning how to make it work. I've got goals and I am working hard to achieve them. Staying organised is a very important aspect of reaching your goals so I thought I would share what's been working for me.


1. Bullet Journal 
A bullet journal is basically a journal to do some planning, set goals, track habits and just about anything else. I use mine to write todo lists, set goals and just get a little creative. I can't even explained how much it has helped me. I am probably going to write an entire post about it.

2. Wake Up Earlier 
I don't get enough sleep and my mom is not happy about that but late nights and early mornings are my thing. It give me more time to be productive and there's no better feeling than that.

3. Do It Immediately 
Procrastination is everyone's worst enemy so if there's anything you want to do just get up and do. It's one of the hardest things to do but it's totally worth.

4. Set Goals 
My goals give me the most motivation. Think about where you are and where you want to be and start something everyday to get you closer to your dream. Set small goals and work towards them everyday.

5. Relax
I give myself one day every week where I don't have to do anything. Sometimes working hard everyday can be stressful and I always feel super afterwards.

What are your tips on staying organised?

My 2017 Vision Board:


Follow me: 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. For me I don't like to wake up earlier to get things done, I like to stay up later! I have to say though I got barely no sleep in 2016 and for the past month I've really been focusing on getting more sleep and I'm finding that just in general with more sleep I get things more things done, and things done faster!

    Julia // The Sunday Mode

    ReplyDelete