Inspirational Quotes For 2017

January 08, 2017

I just wrote a post about my goals for 2017 and I am feeling super motivated. However, I am busy creating my goal journal which my sister got me for Christmas and I couldn't be more grateful. I decided to add a couple of quotes that will give me some inspiration when I need. I hope these quotes help you as well and as I said in my previous blogpost, let's smash 2017!


"Nothing worth having comes easy."

"Do one thing everyday that scares you."


"Dream it, believe it, achieve it."

"If not me, who? If not now, when?" - Emma Watson


"Stay afraid, but do it anyway. What's important is the action. You don't have to wait to be confident. Just do it and eventually the confidence will follow." - Carrie Fisher

"If you can dream it, you can do it." - Walt Disney


My latest video: 


What's your favourite inspirational quote?

Follow me: 



You Might Also Like

0 comments