17 Goals For 2017

January 05, 2017

I am a bit late to the party but happy new year! I was on a bit of a blogging break and it was fun. Now I'm back and I am super motivated. I have set some goals for the year and I really hope I achieve them. Here's to 2017, let's smash it!



  1. 3 Blogposts per week 
  2. Put my HTML and CSS skills to use
  3. Make at least 3 video games 
  4. Upload at least 1 video per week 
  5. Make more zines 
  6. Learn how to make animations 
  7. Draw some comics 
  8. Draw something every week 
  9. Read at least 3 books per month 
  10. Make some money and save
  11. Improve my photography 
  12. Make an app 
  13. Get my driver's license 
  14. Focus on my school work 
  15. Learn how to manage my time 
  16. Do more DIYs
  17. Have some fun and be happy

This year I decided to do post about my goals in general and not just my blogging goals. I am feeling super motivated and I am determined to reach my goals. It's not going to be easy but do it. Dreams don't work unless you do so let's do this!

A little chat about the new year:


What are some of your goals for 2017?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

1 comments