What I'm Grateful For This Christmas

December 25, 2016

It's Christmas! Merry Christmas everyone! I cannot believe how quickly this year has flown by. I had a wonderful year and I'm looking forward to 2017. I thought I would share what I'm grateful for this Christmas but it basically a round up of all the things that I'm grateful for at the moments. 


My Family 
I am so grateful for my family. We have been through a lot and I love how close we are. I hope we continue to stick together in the future.

My Blog 
I'm so happy with how much my blog has grown this year. Thank you to everyone who reads my little blog, it means the world to me.

Books 
I'm so happy books exist. I didn't read as much as I would have like to but I did read some amazing books and that makes me happy.

Food
This is a special dedication to pizza, cake and ice cream because those are my favourite things in the world.

My health 
I'm glad that I'm a happy and healthy child(sometimes).

Sunsets and sunrises 
Both real and the awesome Tumblr pictures that I've seen.

Movies
I watched a lot of movies this year and man, I can't tell you how exciting it is. 

Music 
People like to ask me what kind of music I like and I always struggle to answer that question. I can listen to just about any genre and if it touches me in some way, I'm going to listen to it.

Stationery
Who doesn't love pretty stationery? How boring would life be if it didn't exist?

Slam Poetry 
Do you ever hear something that just touches your soul and challenges the way you think? It's amazing!

Art
I'm just so grateful that art exists. Enough said.

Sales 
I like to buy affordable stuff so obviously sales make me very happy.

The Internet 
There are some really cool people on the other side of the screen and I'm glad that I have had an opportunity to interact with some of them.

I am just so grateful for many things and I may not show it at all time but I am truly grateful. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a lovely New Years. See you next year!

What are you grateful for at this moment?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments