22 Reasons Why I Love My Sister

December 11, 2016

 Today is my sister's 22nd birthday and I thought I would share something special for her. I love my sister and she is my best friend. I can't fit all the reasons I love her into a list so to Masego, here are 22 reasons why I love you: 


1. You are always there to listen. No matter how many times I complain about the same thing.

2. You motivate me to go for the things I really want.

3. You always tell me the truth even when no one else will.

4. You are there for me even if you don't understand the things I do.

5. We always have something to laugh about.

6. I can always trust you.

7. I can always be myself around you.

8. Sometimes we like the same music and the same TV shows. It's great to have someone to fangirl with.

9. You still try to teach me how to dance despite how terrible I am and always will be.

10. You spoil me with the coolest things and even though I might not say it enough, I really do appreciate it.

11. You know me better than anyone else.

12. I love how different we are. I guess that's why we are so close. You know what they say, opposites attract.

13. I love how we can share clothing but I really wish we had the same shoe size.

14. I love that you always drive me around.

15. You sometimes come for me for advice and that makes me happy that there's something I can help you with.

16. You went through everything first and you are preparing me for what's yet to come.

17. You are so cool and sometimes I wish I was you.

18. You always forgive me.

19. You always help me out whether it's proofreading my blogposts or play testing my games.

20. You are beautiful on the inside and out.

21. You are braver than you think you are.

22. You are my best friend and no one can ever take that place.

Wishing you the happiest birthday and all the best for the future. Love you sis!

Follow me: 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Aww this was such a lovely read and it made me wish I had an elder sister now haha. It's good to see that you guys care for each other and I'm sure she will love reading this.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Older sisters are the best (sometimes)!

      Delete