Christmas Eve

December 24, 2016

It's Christmas tomorrow and it's 2017 next week. I cannot believe how quickly this year has gone by. Today I'm going to be sharing my outfit and just chatting a bit. I feel like this year for me has been a year of self discovery especially towards the end. I feel like I have grown and I have just learnt so much about myself.




I am scared and equally excited about the future. I am beginning my last year of high school in less than a month and I'll be eighteen in three months. It seems as though everything is going too quickly. High school hasn't been the best experience for me and I honestly just want to finish already but I'm scared of life after high school. I have to decide what it is that I want to do with my life and I am just really confused. I like a whole lot of things and hopefully I'll find a way to balance it all. 




On a lighter note, it's Christmas Eve so let's just have some fun. My outfit is simple yet fun. This is probably my favourite top. It has a bohemian feel to it and it also has a cool print. I wore it with my black button down skirt because it's versatile and also adds on to the boho feel. I have had these shoes for about three months now and I finally decided it's time I wore them. They are different from what I usually go for but I love how they complete the look.



On a lighter note, it's Christmas Eve so let's just have some fun. My outfit is simple yet fun. This is probably my favourite top. It has a bohemian feel to it and it also has a cool print. I wore it with my black button down skirt because it's versatile and also adds on to the boho feel. I have had these shoes for about three months now and I finally decided it's time I wore them. They are different from what I usually go for but I love how they complete the look.

One thing I have been wearing a lot lately are my cat ears. I bought them on Black Friday and I think it's the best decision I ever made. They are fun and make me feel like I'm walking around with a Snapchat filter. And, of course, I had to wear a choker because that's just how the universe works.

Cat Ears - Colette
Choker - Zaful*
Top - Factorie 
Skirt - Mr Price 
Shoes - Cotton On

Follow me:
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | YouTube

You Might Also Like

0 comments