My First Purchase From Lush

December 02, 2016


In my blog post about the new Menlyn and I mentioned that one of the new additions to the mall is Lush and I am quite happy with that. When I saw Lush I knew that I had to buy something and after missing out for so long I knew I had to purchase a bath bomb.




The hardest part was choosing one. There are just so many to choose from. I felt like I died and went to heaven. I went for the Northern Lights bath bomb because first of all, the Northern Lights are amazing and the bath bomb has an fantastic scent. It is a lovely jasmine scent and just exploded along with the bath bomb.


The experience was quite exciting. I don't think I have ever been so happy to take a bath. It was such a great show to watch the bath bomb release all the beautiful colours in the water. It was magic. A bath tub filled with so many beautiful colours is the best thing ever. I was in awe and I think it's time for me to get more products from Lush because my first purchase from Lush filled me with so much joy!

Which bath bomb is your favourite?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I love this shop so Much!!! Their "Angels on Bare skin" face wash is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at the Lush Menlyn on Saturday! Though it isn't my closest store I always feel at home when I walk in! Good choice on the bath bomb, might I suggest getting dragons's egg and all about the ballistics! They are my favs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush is legit my favourite shop and it's so cool that you picked up something from there. I've never tried that bath bomb before, but thanks to this post I think it will be my next purchase :)

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the Lush life, it's an addiction ahaha
    My favourites are the Twilight bath bomb and Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask!
    Ella xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay to the Lush Life! Thanks for the suggestion, I'll check them OUT!

      Delete