Holiday Bucket List 2016

December 03, 2016

I created a bucket list  of some of the things I wanted to do over the holidays last and I thought I would do it again this year because writing them out makes me more motivated to get them done. These are just some fun little things I want to do because I finally have the time to do so. It's summer so I want to have a good time!


1. Complete My Art Journal 
I actually started a new art journal and I'm really loving it. I have never completed a journal before so this is a bit of a challenge but I'm excited! 

2. Write Everyday 
This one is also a bit of a challenge. I recently started something called morning pages which is when you write three pages of anything everyday. I started doing it about a week ago and it really helps me reflect on thoughts.

3. Read 
I'm embarrassed to say that I did not read as much as I wanted to this year. Reading is one of my favourite things to do so I don't know how that happened. I'm hoping to read a book or two these holidays. I'm currently halfway through the book I'm reading so yay!

4. Overcome A Fear 
I'm so scared of holding out my hand and vlogging in public. I just feel like everyone will stare at me and judge me. Hopefully I'll get over this fear.

5. Pick Wildflowers
I love flowers more than you can imagine. I hope I can find some beautiful flowers to put in my art journal.

6. Try A Cool DIY
Pinterest has so many cool DIYs. I usually just admire them and move on. This time I want to try out one of them. As SuzelleDIY says,"DIY because you can!"

7. Go On A Hike 
I used to live right next to a nature reserve and my sister and I would often take walks there. It was wonderful because we got to see ostriches, springboks, zebras and Guinea fowls. Now that I think of it, I haven't gone on a hike in ages and I want to change that.

8. Make A Game 
I'm super interested in making video games and I have successfully made two and a half through Unity with the help of tutorials. These holidays I want to make one or two of my own because why not?

9. Don't Use Any Technology For One Day 
Another challenge but I'm determined. I think it will great to take a break even if it's just for a day. I'll probably draw and complete some pages in my art journal so that doesn't bad at all.

10. Jump On A Trampoline 
I haven't jumped on a trampoline in ages and now that Bounce has opened close by I have no excuse.  It has so many trampolines and it just seems like paradise!

I have probably missed a couple of things but this is what I can think of at the moment. What's on your holiday bucket list?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments