It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas

December 05, 2016


Everything began feeling so Christmassy as soon as December started and that makes me feel so happy. I love Christmas and just about anything else that has to do with Christmas. Another thing that I love is this dress that I got from H&M when it opened at Menlyn. You can read all about the new Menlyn here and you can take also take a look at some of the other cool stuff I got here.




I'm not really a dress person but I just fell in love with this one. I think it has something to do with the floral print. The contrast between the bright flowers and the black dress is amazing! I also love the shape as it is quite unique. This dress is perfect for summer because the material is very light and, of course, the floral print as well. I mean, does it get any more summery (yes, I just made up a word) than that?



I wore this dress with my favourite shoes and they add a bit of edge to the look. The chokers also added a great touch to the outfit and really completed the look. I love how everything came together to create a fun, edgy look. It's exciting!

Dress - H&M 
Shoes - Edgars 
Chockers - Aldo

Have you purchased anything that you absolutely love recently? 

Follow me:



You Might Also Like

2 comments