Our Trip To Gold Reef City

December 16, 2016

It was my sisters birthday on Sunday and we went to Gold Reef City to celebrate. We hadn't been there in ages and it such a wonderful day. We made sure to purchase our tickets the day before and to wake up super early in order to avoid the queues and I'm happy to say our plan worked perfectly.



We went on the first couple of rides without waiting in any lines and that was awesome. We met up with some with some family and friends and we just had some fun. We laughed, we took lots of pictures, we went on many rides and we made some memories.








The roller coasters were equally as fun and scary but it was definitely an experience not to be missed. The 4D theatre was way too cool and what's great is that the movie is just 10 minutes long which means you can go back to the rides in no time. 



We had lunch in this cool restaurant which was so affordable as well it's unfortunate that I didn't get the name. It sucks that we didn't have time to go on all the rides but we'll save that for another day. The theme park closes at 18:00 but my sister and I weren't ready to call it a night so went to see 'Fantastic Beasts and Where To find Them'. We were slightly late but I thought it was a wonderful movie but my sister say it was just okay. 





I thought I would also share my outfit because why not? I made sure to wear something comfortable and something that was suitable for the weather which was quite confusing. I am so glad that it didn't rain. I wore a simple top, some jeans and combat boots. The outfit was too simple for my liking so I added a plaid shirt around my waist and it would have also been very handy if it rained. Luckily it didn't rain and the day was perfect!

Top - Cotton On
Plaid Shirt - Factorie
Jeans - H&M
Combat Boots - Edgars
Backpack - Topshop

Follow me: 

You Might Also Like

0 comments