Artventure #11: When Things Don't Go As Planned

December 12, 2016





I cannot explain how much I love watercolour paints and a few months ago I decided that it's time that I got serious about it. I bought myself a set of watercolour paints but the excitement quickly disappeared as I found out that watercolour paints didn't love me as much as I loved them.

I haven't given up on them yet and my love for them is still the same if not more. Through this experience I have learnt that sometimes things just don't go as planned. You might have a certain idea of how things will turn out and find out that it's the total opposite and that's not always a bad thing.

When you do something there's always a chance that you you may fail but there's always a chance that you may succeed. So, don't be afraid to try new things because you will never know where that will take you. Things might just work out and if they don't you can always start again or try something new.  As for me, I am just going to keep painting. I love it so I'll keep making mistakes and learning from them.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Absolutely love your drawing and it is really good to see that you are open to the possibilities of mistakes happening but like you said the most important thing is learning from them. Thanks for sharing.

    Joanny
    imachoccakeaholic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete