Festive Beauty Products

December 19, 2016


I cannot believe that it's Christmas this Sunday. It feels like this year went by way too fast. I am super excited for Christmas and whenever I think off the perfect makeup products for Christmas it's always a red lip and a glittery nail polish. I really don't why but it just makes sense to me. So today I'll be sharing my favourite Christmassy lipsticks and nail polishes. 


The first thing is the Maybelline Vivid Matte Liquid Lipstick. I have been loving it a lot lately because it's super pigmented and has a matte finish without drying out my lips. The Yardley London Supermoist lipstick is almost like a toned down version of the Maybelline Lipstick. It's in the shade Burnt Plum and leaves a beautiful shine. The last lipstick on the list is not really red but a burgundy shade. It absolutely amazing so it gets a spot on the list. The lipstick from Inglot is Matte and long lasting which means you can enjoy the festivities without having to worry about reapplying your lipstick. 


Glittering nail polishes are so important. They might be hard to apply and hard to remove but when you have it on you just know you are going to have a great time. The Maybelline Color Show in the shade Black Magic dries super quickly and I love the chunky size of the glitter. Next up is the Essence Colour & Go nail polish which I have had for ages and I seriously need to get a new one soon. It just creates a beautiful sparkly effect in many colours. What more can you ask for? Last but not least is this really cheap nail polish I bought from Ackermans. I had some doubts when purchasing it but I guess it's true when they say dynamite comes in small packages. It's a burgundy shade with some glitter bits and if if that doesn't scream Christmas I don't know what will.

What are your favourite Christmas beauty products?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments