Adventure Awaits (Zaful.com Review)*

December 13, 2016

Today's post is a collaboration with Zaful. Zaful is an online shop with some fun and edgy fashion and it's also very affordable. They have my some mixed reviews but I had a great experience with them. My items were sent out quite quickly but unfortunately they got stuck at the post office for quite some time. Luckily my items have finally arrived and I am excited to share them with you.



The first item is this Lace jumpsuit which you can find here. It's not my usual style but when my sister and I spotted it online we knew it was meant to be. The material is not exactly what I expected and it's quite tight as well but the lace design is absolutely beautiful.




I also ordered some chokers because how could I not. Suede chokers are so hot right now. This shell choker (here) is very unique and also quite versatile because there are so many different ways to tie it. I also got a black square choker (here) which is the perfect example of something that is simple yet beautiful. I can already think of so many outfits that will go great with this choker. It's simplicity makes it perfect for just about any look and it will definitely complete the look.



I also got some watches which is something else that I don't usually go for but I think my sisters love for watches is starting to rub off on me. I am so in love with these watches and they are my favourite items from all the items I received. The world map pattern watch (here) has been on my wishlist for longer than I can remember and I'm so happy I finally own one. The 'Who cares I'm already late ' ( here) watch is just so cool. I actually try my best not to be late but this watch is fun, edgy and it was screaming my name. 

I'm my very happy with my items from Zaful and my experience with them was wonderful. 

Have you ever ordered something from Zaful?


Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments