Some Of My Favourite Blogs 2016

December 20, 2016

When I started writing this blog post I planned on only including 10 blogs but there are just so many amazing blogs it was hard picking out my favourites. I love reading these blogs and I am really looking forward to continuing reading these wonderful blogs and discovering more blogs next year.


I love Areeba's quirky style and her unique blog posts. I am also a huge fan of her YouTube channel.

I love how creative she is and I'm always looking forward to seeing a new blog post or a page from her art journal. Noor and Areeba are also twins and it doesn't get cooler than that.

I'm so glad I discovered Kelley's blog. I love her sense of style and her Instagram is on point.

I first discovered @ocean painter_ on Instagram and I had to get more of her amazing photography so I went to her blog and I was hooked.

Do you ever read something that touches your soul because it's just so amazing. If you haven't, head over to Scarphelia and you will thank me later.

I love Justina's sense of fashion and, of course, her writing style as well. She never fails to make me laugh and I'm grateful for that.

I love Aisha's sporty style and I am just so happy for her and her success. I am always excited to see her in a magazine or on TV.

I discovered this blog more than a year ago and and I haven't looked back since then. She always has interesting posts and I love that.

I love how Nicole talks about mental health and OCD. I have really learnt a lot from her and I appreciate how open she is.

Nosi is truly fearless and I love how that shows through her blog. I'm always excited for her cool posts.

Do you ever just appreciate someone's makeup skills so much because same. I only discovered her blog recently but it really changed my life.

This is another blogger with some amazing makeup skills. One day I will be as awesome as her but for now, I'll just keep admiring her wonderful blog and beautiful Instagram feed.

What's your favourite blog at the moment?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. omw, I actually wanted to read this because I haven't blogged in months!(Or I've been inconsistent because of a heavy work schedule) and I was pleasantly surprised to see my blog mentioned here!!

    Thank you Tshego! You really brightened my day!

    If I can tell you one thing - always prioritize your love for art! You can be anything you want but at the end of the day PASSION will make you ENJOY YOUR LIFE! No matter what!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete