A Look Into My Art Journal

December 22, 2016

When the holidays began I got myself a brand new sketchbook and it was the best decision I have ever made. I started doing a page a day but then I got a little busy so that didn't work out. I have been journaling whenever I have time and I just love having an opportunity to get creative. When I work on my journal I just start without a plan and see where that takes me. It's wonderful and it's a chance for me to draw more often as well as experiment with different materials. Next year I hope to finish a journal or two. Until then, here's a look into my art journal.


And so the adventure begins.


You got this! Fight like a girl!


Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul. Stop waiting for someone to bring you flowers.


"No one is you and that is your power." - David Grohl. There's also a cool drawing on the right which isn't very visible so apologies for that.


The little things mean the most.


Let's get lost...


Let's just go and not come back for a while. My favourite page so far.


It's going to be tough.
You will want to give up.
Hang in there.
You are gonna make it.
You are gonna make it.

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments