DIY Because You Can

July 21, 2017

Typo is my absolute favourite store. When I walk in I just fall in love with everything. I wish I could buy it all and although my heart is saying yes my bank account is disagreeing. So, I can't have it all but I can have the DIY kits and that's okay with me. They are my latest obsession so if you want to get me a little present anytime soon, I hope you pick up the hint.

DIY Album Kit:


This was a Christmas gift from my sister and it is currently a work in progress. I actually use it as my dream journal where I write my goals and quotes to keep myself motivated.

DIY Stitch It Kit:



I actually filmed myself doing this DIY. It was loads of fun but also quite challenging but I'm happy to say that I can cross something off my bucket list. I also learnt that maybe embroidery is not my thing.

Stitch a Book Kit:


I haven't started with this one yet because I really love how the notebooks look without the thread. I'm still trying to come up with a solution. Maybe I'll stitch one and leave the other as it is? Why does life have to be so confusing?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Wow everything looks so pretty! I haven't heard from typo before but I do hope they have online store with international shipping :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they shipping internationally because everyone needs a little Typo in their lives!

      Delete