Everything Is Changing

July 14, 2017



I started the year 2017 just like every other year, with a list of goals and a positive attitude. However, this year has been nothing like the other years. The past few years haven't been the easiest and I went through difficult challenges. I was able to overcome some of those challenges but I have always battled to let go. I believe that this is the year when I began letting go of everything that has happened and focusing on what's ahead.

The first 6 months of 2017 have also taught me a number of things about myself. I'm at a point in my life where I have to make important decisions and that's making question things I've always believed were right. I'm also learning that I don't have to have everything figured out, I'm still young and there is no correct time in life where you have to have things all figured out.

My main goal at the moment is to be happy, genuinely happy. I'm still figuring out what this really means and just focusing on things that bring me joy.

The next few months I'll be focusing on Van Street Media(my social media agency), Sempiternal Adventures, school and most importantly, myself. Taking care of yourself is not selfish and I've discovered that it's one of the most important aspects in life. 

I guess there is a something intriguing about feeling lost, that's when you discover the most about yourself.

Latest YouTube video:

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments