All About Tees

July 06, 2017

There was a point in my life where I absolutely hated t-shirts. I just thought they were too plain and boring. I have come a long way since then and t-shirts are probably my favourite piece of clothing at the moment. Just throw on a tee and a pair of jeans and you are sorted. It's that simple and lately simple has been my cup of tea (or should I say my cup of tee). I thought I'd create this post dedicated to my favourite tees because life is short and I can do whatever I want.

Basic Tees:



1.Factorie
2.Factorie

Sometimes, simplicity is key. The basic tees go well with just about anything which is what makes them a necessity.

Riley Crop Ringer T-shirts Or Whatever They Are Called:



1.Factorie
2.Factorie
3.Cotton On

These are definitely my absolute favourite. They are just so Tumblr and everyone knows that anything Tumblrish makes me happy. It's always been that way and it's probably not going to change anytime soon.

Slogan Tees:



1.H&M

Sometimes you've just got to let your t-shirt do the talking. Am I young and wild? Well, I'm still trying to figure that one out.

My latest YouTube video:


Follow me:
Twitter | Instagram | Bloglovin | Facebook | YouTube | Tumblr

You Might Also Like

0 comments