3INA Mascara and Lipstick Review

December 06, 2016


I recently bought my first purchase from 3INA. I guess I'm all about trying out new things these day as I also tried out a Lush bath bomb for the first time not too long ago. I'm honestly happy with the decision I've made, trying out new things definitely paid off. I purchased mascara from 3INA and since it was their store launch at Menlyn, the first 50 customers got free lipstick. I'm happy to say that I was part of the first 50!


Mascara and lipstick are my go to makeup items. I just them on and my mood gets 10 times better. I love long lashes and boys have the most beautiful  lashes, I don't understand why the universe is so unfair. Luckily we do have mascara so I'll just stick to that. I went for the lengthening mascara for obvious reasons and I'm currently obsessed with it. First of all, 3INA doesn't test on animals and that is always a good things so 100 points for you 3INA. The mascara applies so effortlessly without any clumps which I absolutely hate. It really lengthens the lashes and defines the which is exactly what I need in my life. I love how natural it looks. You know what they say, fake it till you make it.


Now onto the free lipstick. Everybody loves free stuff and it's way better if its off a good quality just like this lipstick. I stayed in my comfort zone with the colour because why change something that works? The colour is so intense and that makes me happy. I guess dynamite really does come in small packages. This is the shade 111 which is a burgundy/Maroon colour. It can go a couple of hours without any reapplying. It has a glossy finish which hasn't been my thing lately but I'm loving this one. 3INA has really made a great first impression, wonderful products and a reasonable price. Say no more, I'm hooked!


Have you tried any products from 3INA? What's your favourite item?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments