18 Things To Do Before I Turn 18

January 24, 2017

I am going to be 18 in less than 2 months. I am not ready to turn 18. I just want to be a child forever. I want to live without responsibilities. I know that's quite unrealistic but a girl can dream. There are still a couple of things I want to do before I turn and so I thought I would share them. Here are 18 things I would like to do before I turn 18. I'm not sure if I'll be able to complete the list before my birthday so I'll carry on even when I'm 18. My life, my rules.


1. Learn how to ride my skateboard
2. Complete a colouring book
3. Paint something 
4.Get a penpal
5. Give my room a makeover 
6. Write a letter to my future self 
7. Save up for a Polaroid camera 
8. Take more pictures 
9. Be more confident 
10. Attend a school event 
11. Make a short film
12. Watch the sunrise 
13. Write a short story
14. Visit a water park 
15. Buy a new plant 
16. Get 100% on a test 
17. Sit on a roof
18. Meet new people 

What do you want to do before your next birthday?

Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments