A Little Update

January 17, 2017

I just started my last year of high school. Can you believe it? I am excited and I'm also still trying to figure out what I am going to do with my life. I thought I would share a little update about what's happening in my life at the moment.


This year is a very important school year for me and will require lots of studying which is something absolutely hate. I know I have to study so I have created a studyblr to keep myself motivated. A studyblr is a Tumblr account dedicated to all things about studying. I never thought this day would come but  I've got to do what I've got to do. You can take a look at it here and I will try to post about once or twice a week.

However, to keep things fun I've decided that my studyblr will also focus on my coding projects. I will be trying to develop one small video game every week or two. 

I am excited and I am feeling motivated so let's do this. I have decided to reduce my blogposts from 4 a week to 3 and I will try to upload a new video every week. As you can see I am a very busy bee but I got this.

My 2017 Vision Board:


Follow me:

You Might Also Like

0 comments