What's On My Nails?

July 12, 2016




When the school holidays come along the first thing that comes to mind is, what colour am I going to paint my nails? However,  these holidays were a little different. My sister suggested that we go to the salon to get our nails done. The first time I got my nails done was for a pageant, the lady put on the wrong colour and I had to remove it. In simple terms it was a disaster. This time around I was excited and my sister was paying so obviously I did not complain.

The salon is located in the Pretoria CBD and we got lost but trust me, it was worth it.  Only R40 (£2 | $2, 8) for a set of press ons. The whole process is pretty simple well after deciding on a colour that is. It literally took me ages to decide but I finally went for a pastel blue shade.  I don't know why but I do know that I'm totally loving it. 


After choosing your colour, your nails are filed, cuticles pushed back ( quite painful but bearable) , nails stuck on and then coated with a layer of clear nail polish followed by a couple of minutes to dry. That's it, approximately 25 minutes and then your nails are on fleek.

I must admit that some tasks become such a mission to complete. Mainly typing but no worries I'm getting used to it. If you are looking for an excuse to get out of doing your chores let's just say having your nails done isn't the best excuse in the books.

Follow me :

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. This is such a pretty shade of blue. I have a similar shade in my nail paints collection. Totally a bae!

    Noor | Noor's Place

    ReplyDelete