July Wishlist

July 26, 2016

As I mentioned last month,  monthly wishlists are back! Although we are in winter at the moment, my mind was thinking about summer when I was picking out these items. Oh summer,  I cannot tell you how much I miss you.


This is absolutely gorgeous. I love the sophisticated and simplistic look it has. I spotted a similar one in store and believe me when I say, I regret not purchasing it.

I feel like my closet is getting a bit boring and is over flowing with black.  I think it's time to make some changes and this top will totally do the trick. I know it's still black but the lace makes it stand out and the lace adds great detail. 

I have been playing around a lot with makeup lately and the more I do so the more products I want.  This NARS eye shadow palette looks fantastic and I would love to see what I could do with it. 

Remember when I said I need to make some changes to my closet? These would definitely take me to a whole new level! 

I cannot tell you how much I adore this top. It's just a simple t-shirt but believe me,  simple can go a long way. 

This is so adorable it makes me want to cry. I've wanted a denim pinafore for ages now but I never seem to find one that fits perfectly.  Do not worry,  I'm not giving just yet.

Just the other day I noticed that all my bags have the same texture.  I mean,  how boring could I get?  I really need to spice things up and this suede bucket bag would be a great start. It is to die for! 

I know,  I know,  this skirt is quite similar to the first one but I couldn't choose just one.  The print is amazing, I am in love. 

These would go so well with just about anything. Do I even need to say anything else? 

Follow me :

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Nice list I love Acne Studios. They have a store next to my apartment, always so hard not to go in and buy a bunch.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've actually never been to one. I really need to change that ASAP!

      Delete
  2. Thank god for online shopping! I can't wait to start earning and buy everything ive ever wanted :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your taste!! You'll love the NARS palette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, hope I can get my hands on it really soon!

      Delete
  4. That bag is gorgeous!
    Alexandra ~ ArtMandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list, love the top!!!!

    ReplyDelete