November Wishlist ♡

November 07, 2015

It's November and we are only 48 days away from Christmas. This year is definitely in a hurry, so let's not waste anytime and get into this month's wishlist! 

I have never tried any beauty products from Topshop and after seeing them on various blogs I think it is about time. I am loving pastel hues in nail polishes and this one from Topshop is just perfect. 

I have been layering my necklaces a lot lately and I think a whole set would be amazing. I love this one because of its copper colour, it has a bohemian feel to it. The layered look also adds a statement. 

I am a big fan of mom shorts and I love how one can style them but I do not own a pair. I know I know. I am loving the faded black colour because it's different from the usual light wash colour. 

There is definitely a lack of t-shirts in my closet. A plain t-shirt is much needed. This one is not entirely plain but I like its simplicity with a simple contrast of two colours. Wouldn't it look great with the mom shorts? 

I bought temporary tattoos in winter and I quickly discovered that it is not very to find a place to put them when you are trying to keep the yourself covered from the cold. This season I'm all about flash tattoos, they are such a wonderful accessory.

I spotted this bag on Josie's blog and I instantaneously fell in love with it. It is so adorable and the colour is amazing. This little tote definitely takes the number one spot on this month's wishlist.

Follow Me:





You Might Also Like

0 comments