Summer Essentials♡

November 17, 2015


It seems as though all my recent post s have been starting with a little sentence about summer, how great it is and how much I am enjoying the weather. I hope from that you can tell how big of a fan I am of this season. I am always ready for summer and but there are a few items I cannot survive summer without.  


Sunnies (Factorie):
What is cooler than a pair of sunnies? Go bold, step out of the box! This is the season of the sunglasses. Don't be afraid to try something new, take a look at my mini sunglass collection here.

A pair of shorts (Factorie):
Life is too short not to wear a pair of shorts. Whether they may be short shorts, mom short, workout-shorts-that-I-just-chill-in-because-they-are-super-comfy shorts. Whatever kind they are, shorts are a staple for the summer. 

Mason jar or a daisy drinker (Typo): : 
I admit, this one is purely for the aesthetic appeal but water does taste a little better from a cute jar rather than a plain old glass, right? I like to add some lemon and mint leaves in my water for an extra refreshing drink on the warm days. 


A hat :
I love hats! The main reason behind that is that they are stylish but still serve a great purpose. Looks like Hannah Montana isn't the only one getting the best of both worlds. I love this felt hat, it is so big and cool. I couldn't ask for anything else. 

Sunscreen:
We cannot forget some sun screen! Gotta be protected from the sun's UVA and UVB rays. I struggle to find products that are suitable for my skin, right now I'm loving this tissue oil with SPF 25 from Justine. It keeps my skin hydrated while protecting it from the sun. Looks like I'm getting the best of both worlds yet again. 


Light jacket (Cotton On):
The weather is very confusing, some days that light breeze comes along and my mother insists I grab a jacket. Therefore, a light jacket is a must. One that can keep you warm at that moment and can easily be thrown off later during the day and by thrown off I mean gently taken and neatly folded away.

I hope you all enjoy your summer or winter depending on where you are. Just have a good time! This is Tshegofatso signing off (I've always wanted to do that).

Follow Me:

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Those shorts are gorgeous, loving the embroidery!
    Joey x
    http://www.northernmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore the outfit that you've put together! Those shorts are incredible and those sunglasses are perfect!
    Love, Amie ❤
    The Curvaceous Vegan | Instagram | Twitter | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I had so much putting these together. Summer is my favourite!

      Delete